professional air conditioning services in byron bay
If you’re needing safe and reliable air conditioning services in the Byron Bay area, Green Bay Air Conditioning are the team to call. We have been providing air conditioning installation and maintenance services for more than 20 years, and over that time have worked with thousands of satisfied customers.
We can assist with all areas of air conditioning and heating to make sure your home or business is kept comfortable year round.
Our team of dedicated technicians are fully insured and licensed and carry out regular training to keep up to date with the latest in cooling and heating technology. We work with the best quality units on todays’ market offering energy efficiency as well as being cost effective and environmentally friendly
We Are A Family Owned Business
Our Air Conditioning story first started way back in 1993. Since then we have worked hard to build our reputation and now operate one of the best air conditioning installation companies in Byron Bay and the Northern Rivers. Our key focus is on delivering a professional service that is completed on time and according to budget with every job.
Work with the air conditioning experts
With a team of dedicated and qualified technicians, Green Bay Air Conditioning are committed to delivering outstanding results every time. Call us today for all your cooling and heating needs.
- Family owned and operated: We are a family run business with more than 25 years of experience.
- Qualified and Licenced: We are licenced with Fair Trading for Air Conditioning and Refrigeration.
- Reliable Quality Products: We work with leading brands that provide our clients with peace of mind warranties.
- Outstanding customer experience: Service with a smile, we aim to make working with us as easy and simple as possible.
Ready to work with us?
Get in touch today for an obligation free quote. We look forward to working with you.
- What’s the size of the home area you need to be cooled?
- How is the building built, what materials are used on the walls and roof?
- Does the building have insulation installed?
- How much sunlight do the rooms get during the day?
- What is your budget?
There are three (3) main types of air conditioning systems used for residential homes:
Split System Air Conditioning
This is an air conditioning system that consists of an indoor and an outdoor air conditioning unit. This system can provide both cooling and heat all year round.
Multi-Head Split Systems
This is an air conditioning system that is identical to the split system but, comes with one outdoor unit that powers multiple indoor units. This system is ideal for residential or commercial properties wanting to temperature control several different rooms at the same time. They are also economical, e.g. one (1) external unit can run up to four (4) indoor units, lowering energy costs.
Ducted Air Conditioning
A ducted air conditioner works by channelling air through a network of pipes called ‘ducts’ installed into the roof space and out into the different rooms via ceiling outlets. Through the zoning function, you can easily determine the temperature of multiple rooms individually. New Smart Home systems are easy to use and can be controlled remotely.
We provide both breakdown and warranty repairs for your air conditioning system. If your air conditioner isn’t working as it should be it the temperature, air conditioner unit is leaking or there are unusual noises coming from the system, you can contact us to arrange a service inspection.
Just like many other appliances, the cost of running an air conditioner can depend on several things including:
- The brand and model of air conditioner chosen, what is its star energy rating?
- The climate where you live, how hot and humid does it get in summer? How cold is it in winter?
- Is your home well insulated?
- The size of the space being cooled or heated.
As a guide, running costs for the average reverse cycle air conditioner are around $0.25 – $0.35 per hour when cooling, depending on the size of the room.